What is HAGAKUREY?
We write “HAGAKUREY” but pronounce it just “HAGAKURE”.
It comes from the book “Hagakure” which is written by Tsuneasa Yamamoto who was a Hanshi of Saganabeshima in the middle of Edo era.
HAGAKUREY is an organization to enjoy Kendo which is now spreading all over the world.
Our aim is not only focusing on technique but also friendship.
For example, we plan regular keiko-kai in Tokyo (Shibuya) and write an article about new type of Kendo people or organization.
We would like to make a community that all members can enjoy regardless dan or experiences. We also want to deliver the information like difference of Japan and other countries’ kendo culture.
Our concept is “Make culture together, not focusing on competition”. We plan some activities that will increase the rate of new starter and continuation of kendo.
News from HAGAKUREY
If you want to get new information about Keiko-kai or something, please join to our Facebook group or LINE group. If you want to join LINE group, please let us know.
We also have mail magazine. If you want to join, please resist from this form below.
- Representatives：Toshiro Yoshimura, Norihiro Takizawa
- Editor：Mariko Sato
We will provide mainly these activities.
- Planning free and opened Keiko-kai in Tokyo
- Kendo Lessons (For beginner, Kendo-kata, Kendo lessons for traveler）
- Writing articles about Kendo in both Japan and abroad
- Others : Kendo lessons for company, corporation for Kendo TV or movie something